Curious Gardener Newsletters
Spring 2018 Curious Gardener newsletter
Enjoy this SPRING issue of the Curious Gardener and don't forget to take advantage of FREE research-based gardening advice at our Master Gardener HOTLINES in Placer (530-889-7388) and Nevada (530-273-0919) Counties. You can also submit questions and attach a picture at either of our websites as well. Like us on FACEBOOK!
In this issue:
- Buying Compost? Ask the ROTLINE!
- Placer County Master Gardener GARDEN FAIRE - April 14, 2018 - Rocklin, CA
- Low Tech Solution for Toxic Soils
- The Vitamin B1 Myth
- Hotline FAQs and Insect Trivia
- Lady Beetle life cycle photos - know the stages to identify the good guys!
- Plant Growth Regulators
- Placer County Mother's Day Garden Tour
- Arboretum All Star: Isomeras arborea
- Nevada County Master Gardener Spring Plant Sale - May 12 in Grass Valley
UCCE Placer and Nevada Counties
Home Hort and Composting Educator
Master Gardener Programs Manager
530-889-7399 (Auburn ROTLINE)
530-273-4563 (Grass Valley)